Google Analytics

Monday, October 17, 2011

Dining in Charleston - S.N.O.B

S.N.O.B - Slightly North of Broad
Map Link

It was a toss-up where we would eat this night, Thursday Oct 13 2011.  We thought we would try Husk, but it was full.  We had already had the bad experience for lunch at 82nd Queentj (we won't be back), so we were looking for something that was a sure bet.

The sure bet was S.N.O.B. - or Slightly North of Broad (on E. Bay St).    We've eaten here many times over the years, as has our daughter Heather (in fact, she's the one that introduced us to SNOB), and have never been disappointed.

Tonight was no different - really excellent food and service delivered yet again!

For appetizer, we had the Charcuterie.  This is one of my wife's favorite dishes.  I love it at SNOB, but I'm sold on the charcuterie at Cypress.  My wife demanded that once, during the trip, she was going to eat Charcuterie, and this was her selection!


For the main course, my wife had the Scallops with a 'pear ginger sangria', while I had the the wood smoked Pork Chop.  Note that this was the only non-seafood meal I had the whole week, and it simply can't be beat!


Our waitress was Mel, who we've had on previous occasions.  She was every bit as fun and efficient as ever!


We made dinner reservations for 8:30 PM, and I'm glad we did, as there was a wait-line until after 9:30 PM!


Everything about this meal was excellent; the service, the food, the experience.


We'll be back again, and again, and again...







No comments:

Post a Comment