Google Analytics

Saturday, April 2, 2011

BBQ at Edisto Beach, SC

Today we're going back to the PO BBQ on highway 174, about 5 miles West of Edisto Beach, SC.

We've been here before, so this is our second trip to get BBQ.

While it's a small BBQ restaurant, they also serve seafood - at least fried shrimp....not sure how extensive their menu is on seafood, but do know they serve fried shrimp because that's what my wife had and I sampled. BTW - some of the best seafood prices on or near the island.

The BBQ sandwich was a very large, generous serving, and was good. I enjoyed it. They also have a buffet, but I didn't sample that. Looks like they had plenty of vegetables as well as other stuff, but I didn't look too closely.

I found the place by searching for bbq near Edisto Beach SC on maps.google.com.

Here's some info and reviews: BBQ!

No comments:

Post a Comment