Google Analytics

Monday, April 25, 2011

Diet Day 8 - 524 (75 Weeks) to go!

Well, I'm happy! I managed to get through Easter, with family over and big meals, without blowing my diet!

Today at lunch I had a can of sardines. I'm mentioning this because it's a different brand than I had the other week, and this one was surprisingly good! So I wanted to mention the brand: "King Oscar, Finest Brisling Sardines in Extra Virgin Olive Oil, two layers". They were about half the size of the previous can and had a much better flavor. I will be eating more of those! I've come across sardines several times now, from entities such as Alton Brown, USDA, and other web locations, and I agree it supplies a lot of good nutrition.

Breakfast: 210 Calories
1 cup fat free milk
1 cup my smoothie
1 slice Whole Wheat Bread, double Fiber, Nature's Own
1 can V-8 Spicy Hot juice

Lunch: 664 Calories
2 cups kidney beans
1/4 cup almonds
1 can Sardines - King Oscar

Dinner: 614 Calories
1 boneless skinless chicken breast, roasted
1 serving sugar snap peas
1 salad w/o dressing
1 cup fat free milk
1 serving almonds

Daily Totals: 1488 Calories
Total Percentages
99% Calories
75% Fat
51% Carbs
120% Fiber
86% Potassium
95% Sodium
18% Sat Fat
81% Cholesterol

Exercise
Walked at 2 mph for 1 hour: 2 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment