Google Analytics

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Diet Day 7 - 525 (75 Weeks) to go!

I walked 4 miles yesterday. That really left me tired. It may be a mile too far yet. I was getting pretty tired, and my wife was too.

Last night we had tenderloin steak. A 7 oz serving came in at 221 calories....that's a lot lower than I was expecting, but its what the USDA specifies. It was very lean, with no visible fat anywhere.

I also put salt on the steak. This is the first additional salt I've put on anything since starting the diet.

Breakfast: 185 Calories
1 cup My Smoothie
1 cup Fat Free Milk
1 Banana

Lunch: 473 Calories
4 oz salmon baked
1 cup cowpeas
1 cup kidney beans
2 slices whole wheat bread, special double fiber

Dinner: 675 Calories
1 slice ham
1 boiled egg
1 cup green beans
1 cup fat free milk
1 small slice cake

Daily Total: 1335 Calories
Percentage Totals
89% calories
79% fats
45% carbs
113% fiber
82% potassium
156% sodium
54% saturated fat
150% cholesterol


Exercise
We have family coming over today to spend the day and have dinner with us, so I may no walk today. Besides - I'm still tired from yesterday's 4 mile hike!

No comments:

Post a Comment